"To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail."

-Michael Jordan-

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Greatest Songs of All Time

Hihihihi... it's just my version...

  1. The Beatles - Yesterday
  2. John Lennon - Imagine
  3. U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
  4. Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
  5. Styx - Babe
  6. Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
  7. Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
  8. Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up
  9. Michael Jackson - Ben
  10. Frank Sinatra - L.O.V.E
  11. Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
  12. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
  13. Metallica - One
  14. Journey - Don't Stop Believing
  15. Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love
  16. Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
  17. Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
  18. Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower
  19. LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live
  20. Faith Hill - Breathe

Okay... that's all I guess. Uuuugh...I'm tired! I wanna sleep....

No comments: