"To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail."

-Michael Jordan-

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Healthier but jobless

Hmmm...did I ever tell you that my family has a 'secret' project to make me 'fatter'? Well, I think they did it... I fell I'm fatter now. Hiiiiii!!! How dare them!! Why they always make delicious foods everyday?? I just wanna eat and eat more than before.... Yaaah...at least my diet program had failed!!

I just wanna tell you... Some days ago, I got a job interview!! Hehehehe...after a long time, I think I wanna try to find a job again. But sadly, I think my interview yesterday didn't go well. They don't contact me again til now. Why? Did I make a mistake? Hiks hiks...I think I did my best last time. Piuuuuh...am I really that bad? I just wanna work. So, if you know where I can work, please tell me.... I'll tried harder!! Gegegegegegege....

No comments: